School History

Our kindergarten is founded in 1958 by Pastor, Wei Tao Wing. We have been located at Tai O for 62 years. We grew up with the villagers of Tai O and experienced the challenges of different times.

Our school is owned by the Christian and Missionary Alliance Tai O Church. We run it with government grants and the support of the church education fund.

Our school mission is to cultivate the all-round development of children in the domains of ethics, intellect, physique, social skills, emotions, language, aesthetics, and spiritual discipline by the Spirit of Christ. All our educators can spread the seeds of god’s love to our children through education.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.